Last Updated: November 7, 2016
- The App: The mobile app, web services, website, documentation, and all other software, services, or documentation directly used for producing the product, service and related services.
- Stratus Cube: The owner and producer of The App. Stratus Cube is located at 506 Angela Dr., Rexburg, ID 83440.
- User: The person using The App.
- App Listing: Content submitted by User to The App for the purpose of listing an App for sale. Such content includes, but is not limited to the following information about the app: contact information, text descriptions, price information, download statistics, app icon images, app screenshots, etc as seen in the App Listing area within The App.
- Stratus Cube may publish updates to The App that require User to update the version of The App that User is using in order to continue to use The App.
- If User agrees to install
- User agrees that by submitting content, text, images, etc. into The App, User gives Stratus Cube the rights to store, transmit, and display that content to other Users. User also authorizes Stratus Cube to reuse that content, including images, in Stratus Cube's marketing and advertising materials.
- User agrees to only submit content, data, or images for which User owns the copyright or has been given permission to do so by the party who does own the copyright.
- User agrees to not submit objectionable content such as pornographic images, pornographic text, hateful speech or other content that can be considered objectionable to other Users or Stratus Cube.
CONTACTING OTHER USERS
- User is allowed to view contact information provided within an App Listing by another User only for the purposes of contacting that User to open up correspondence regarding the app listed in the App Listing.
- User is prohibited from collecting contact information or app details for commercial use.
- User is prohibited from making unsolicited contact to other Users by email, phone, text, or any other method.
- Opt-In Emails: User can opt-in to receive emails notification of other activities including, but not limited to: newly listed apps in The App and updates to The App. Stratus Cube is under no obligation to send Opt-In emails, does not, and cannot guarantee the delivery of Opt-In emails.
- Opt-Out/Unsubscribe: In the event that User wishes to opt out or unsubscript from Opt-In emails, User can do so by unchecking the appropriate selections within the The App account area.
- Passwordless Authentication: The App uses a method of authentication known as Passwordless Authentication which requires that User submit a working email address when logging in.
- Sign-In Link: Upon logging in to or signing up for The App, an email is sent to the email address submitted by User. Opening the Sign-In Link sends a key to The App which automatically logs User in. Stratus Cube is under no obligation to send Opt-In emails, and does not guarantee the delivery of Opt-In emails.
- Email Security: User is responsible for the security, privacy and access to User's email account where the Sign In Link is sent. Stratus Cube shall not be held responsible for a breach in access to User's email account.
13 YEARS AND OLDER
- In order to use, sign up for, or login to The App, User must be at least 13 years old or older.
NO REVERSE ENGINEERING
- User shall not reverse engineer nor shall User coordinate with any other party to have that party reverse engineer The App.
- In order to request to terminate an account, User must make the request by sending an email to email@example.com. Stratus Cube will make reasonable effort to terminate User's account within 48 hours of receiving the request.